1. Log in to the Google Play Console
2. Go on the All Applications tab, click on Create Application button on the upper right corner.
3. Provide a title to application and the default language.
4. In Store listing screen, you will fill up all the mandatory details.
— Short Desc
— Full Desc
— App Screenshots(JPEG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha))(Min-2,Max-8)(Min-320px,Max-3840px)
— Hi-res icon(512 x 512)(32-bit PNG (with alpha))
— Feature Graphic(1024 w x 500 h)(JPG or 24-bit PNG (no alpha))
— App Type
— Content Rating
— Developer/Company Email
— And some other details
5. Next, go on the App Release window to choose a track to release your application (either choose to release it straight to production, or a beta phase or for an internal test).
6. Now you will need to either sign your application using Google Play or you can opt out of it. Afterwards, you will need to upload the APK you built.
7. Save to draft the project and pay special attention to whatever you type in what is new in this release because it will appear in the Play store under the What’s New section.
Then, press the Review button on the lower right corner of the page.
8. Content Rating, continue button will not be greyed out if you completed all the necessary things.
9. Pricing & distribution, decide on monetary issues of your application.
10. After all the process completed Save Rollout the project.